Minodrone Capsule strip of 1 Capsule
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Pharmanova India Drugs Pvt Ltd
Composition Minodronic acid 50mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Minodrone Capsule Uses:
Minodrone Capsule composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Your doctor has prescribed Minodronic acid to make your bones stronger and lower the risk of fractures.
- Take it in the morning at least 30 minutes before eating or drinking anything.
- Maintain an upright posture for 30 minutes after taking the medication so the medicine does not irritate your food pipe.
- It may cause the amount of calcium in your blood to fall. Take calcium-rich food in your diet and have regular blood tests to monitor the level of calcium in your blood.
- It is important to look after your mouth and teeth while you are taking this medicine. Have regular dental check-ups and inform your dentist about taking Minodronic acid.
Minodrone Capsule Side Effects:
How to use Minodrone Capsule :
How Minodrone Capsule works:
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 286.18MRP 349.00