Mfkare 200mg Tablet strip of 1 Tablet
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By DKT India Ltd
Composition Mifepristone 200mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Mfkare 200mg Tablet Uses:
Mfkare 200mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Mifepristone helps in medical termination of pregnancy.
- If you vomit within 45 minutes of taking the tablet, talk to your doctor immediately. You will need to take another tablet.
- Take it only as prescribed by the doctor. Miscarriages, if incomplete, may result in serious medical complications leading to hospitalization, surgery and possible infertility.
- Be cautiousÂ while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as it can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- It does not affect fertility. Use contraception to avoid pregnancy.
- Take it no later than 63 days after the first day of your last menstrual period.
- Vaginal bleeding may or may not occur after taking this medicine. Inform your doctor immediately if excessive bleeding occurs or if you suffer from severe abdominal pain.
Mfkare 200mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Mfkare 200mg Tablet :
How Mfkare 200mg Tablet works:
Abortab contains a medicine called Mifepristone. It helps in medical termination of the pregnancy. It works by blocking the effect of progesterone (a female sex hormone) which is required for maintenance of pregnancy. It is only used to terminate a pregnancy which should not be more than 63 days old, counting from the first day of the last menstrual period.
Q. How and in what dose should I use Abortab?
Abortab can be taken orally with a glass of water. It should be taken under the supervision of a doctor.
Q. What should I expect after taking Abortab?
You may or may not experience vaginal bleeding or spotting after taking this medicine. After 48 hours of taking Abortab, your doctor shall examine you and may prescribe you another medicine (Misoprostol) for complete termination of pregnancy. After 14 days of taking Abortab, your gynaecologist may run some blood tests or perform ultrasonography to confirm whether the pregnancy has been terminated or not.
Q. Can Abortab affect my future chances of getting pregnant?
No, studies have shown that this medicine does not impair the fertility of the women. Your future chances of getting pregnant are as equal as of those who have not taken this medicine.
Q. What are the common side effects of taking Abortab?
Vaginal bleeding and abdominal cramping are the most common side effects of using Abortab. The other common side effects include diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting. If you experience a very heavy vaginal bleeding or if any of these side effects bother you please consult with your gynaecologist.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 246.00MRP 300.00