Merosure O ER 300 Tablet strip of 6 tablet er
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Alkem Laboratories Ltd
Composition Faropenem 300mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Merosure O ER 300 Tablet Uses:
Merosure O ER 300 Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Faropenem helps treat severe bacterial infections such as respiratory tract infections, urinary tract infection, skin infections and gynaecological infections.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect. Inform your doctor if you develop severe stomach pain or if you find blood in your stools.
- Your doctor may monitor your liver and kidney function while you are having treatment with this medication.
- Do not stop taking the medication suddenly without talking to your doctor.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive, or breastfeeding.
Merosure O ER 300 Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Merosure O ER 300 Tablet :
How Merosure O ER 300 Tablet works:
Yes, the use of Faro can cause diarrhea. It is an antibiotic which kills the harmful bacteria. However, it also affects the helpful bacteria in your stomach or intestine and causes diarrhea. If diarrhea persists, talk to your doctor about it.
Q. What if I do not get better after using Faro?
Inform your doctor if you do not feel better after finishing the full course of treatment. Also, inform if your symptoms are getting worse while using this medicine.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 608.44MRP 742.00