Mecorange 1500mcg Injection (1 Vial)
Manufactured By Orange Biotech Pvt Ltd
Composition Methylcobalamin 1500mcg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Mecorange 1500mcg Injection is a man-made form of vitamin B12. It is used to treat deficiency of vitamin B12 in the body
Interactions / Warnings:
Caution is advised when consuming alcohol with Mecorange 1500mcg Injection. Please consult your doctor.
Mecorange 1500mcg Injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developing baby. Your doctor will weigh the benefits and any potential risks before prescribing it to you. Please consult your doctor.
- Methylcobalamin/Mecobalamin helps replenish vitamin B12 level in your body.
- This further helps in regeneration of damaged nerves in the body.
- Avoid or limit alcohol consumption while taking this medication.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Do not stop taking the medication even if your symptoms improve. Take it as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor.
Methylcobalamin/Mecobalamin : No common side effects seen
How to use:
No interaction found/established
How it works:
Methylcobalamin/Mecobalamin is a form of vitamin B12 that restores its level in the body thereby helping in treating certain anemias and nerve problems.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website