Macito-LF 80mg/480mg Tablet strip of 3 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Unikind Pharma
Composition Artemether 80mg,Lumefantrine 480mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Macito-LF 80mg/480mg Tablet Uses:
Macito-LF 80mg/480mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Take artemether tablet with food or drink rich in fat such as milk. Â \n
- Crush or chew the tablet and swallow it with a glass of water in case of young children. \n
- Do not drive or operate machinery after taking artemether because you may feel sleep. \n
- Do not take artemether if you have severe type of malaria infection. \n
- Do not take artemether if you are if you are in first 3 months of pregnancy or breast feeding. \n
Macito-LF 80mg/480mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Macito-LF 80mg/480mg Tablet :
How Macito-LF 80mg/480mg Tablet works:
Artemether is effective at prescribed dose for the particular disease condition as suggested by your doctor
Q. What is artemether lumefantrine/artemether injection used for?
It is used for treating uncomplicated malaria. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. How does artemether lumefantrine work?
Artemether and lumefantrine together work by killing the malarial parasite called Plasmodium falciparum.
Medicine disease interaction:
No dose adjustment is recommended in patients with severe liver disease.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 63.55MRP 77.50