Lycin 500mg Capsule strip of 8 capsules
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Wens Drugs India Pvt Ltd
Composition Lincomycin 500mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Lycin 500mg Capsule Uses:
Lycin 500mg Capsule composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Your doctor has prescribed Lincomycin to cure your infection and improve symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection to come back and harder to treat.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before you start treatment with this antibiotic.
- Stop taking Lincomycin and inform your doctor immediately if you develop an itchy rash, swelling of the face, throat or tongue or breathing difficulties while taking it.
Lycin 500mg Capsule Side Effects:
How to use Lycin 500mg Capsule :
How Lycin 500mg Capsule works:
Inform your doctor if you don't feel better after finishing the full course of treatment. Also, inform him if your symptoms are getting worse while using this medicine.
Q. Can the use of Jolink cause diarrhea?
Yes, the use of Jolink can cause diarrhea. It is an antibiotic which kills the harmful bacteria. However, it also affects the helpful bacteria in your stomach or intestine and causes diarrhea. If you are experiencing severe diarrhea, talk to your doctor about it.
Q. How long does Jolink takes to work?
Usually, Jolink starts working soon after taking it. However, it may take some days to kill all the harmful bacteria and make you feel better.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 48.84MRP 59.56