Lupituss Oral Suspension 100ml
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Lupin Ltd
Composition Levocloperastine 20mg/5ml
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Lupituss Oral Suspension Uses:
Altime D 20mg/5ml Suspension is used in the treatment of dry cough.
Lupituss Oral Suspension composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Lupituss Oral Suspension
Information regarding the use of Lupituss Oral Suspension during pregnancy is not available. Please consult your doctor.
- You have been prescribed Levocloperastine for the symptomatic relief of dry cough.
- It is usually taken for a short time, until the symptoms clear up.
- Measure the syrup with a special dose-measuring spoon or cup, not a regular table spoon.Â
- Drink extra fluids to help loosen the congestion and lubricate your throat while you are taking this medication.
- It should not be administered to patients with chronic cough or where cough is accompanied by excessive secretions.
- Inform your doctor if your cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Lupituss Oral Suspension Side Effects:
Levocloperastine : Nausea, Palpitations, Drowsiness, Dizziness, Dryness in mouth, Fainting, Fatigue, Headache, Hydrodipsomania (periodic episodes of uncontrollable thirst), Loss of appetite, Sleepiness
How to use Lupituss Oral Suspension :
Lupituss Oral Suspension may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Lupituss Oral Suspension works:
Altime D 20mg/5ml Suspension is an antitussive (cough suppressants). It suppresses cough by reducing the activity of cough centre in the brain.
Medicine disease interaction:
There is limited information available on the use of Lupituss Oral Suspension in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
Country of origin: India
Manufacturer/Marketer Address: 3rd floor Kalpataru Inspire, Off. W E Highway, Santacruz (East), Mumbai 400 055
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 123.66MRP 150.80