Lupituss Oral Suspension 100ml
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Lupin Ltd
Composition Levocloperastine 20mg/5ml
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Uses / Indications:
Interactions / Warnings:
It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Lupituss Oral Suspension
- You have been prescribed Levocloperastine for the symptomatic relief of dry cough.
- It is usually taken for a short time, until the symptoms clear up.
- Measure the syrup with a special dose-measuring spoon or cup, not a regular table spoon.Â
- Drink extra fluids to help loosen the congestion and lubricate your throat while you are taking this medication.
- It should not be administered to patients with chronic cough or where cough is accompanied by excessive secretions.
- Inform your doctor if your cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
How to use:
How it works:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website