Lupifil P 6mg Injection 1ml
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By BHARAT SERUM
Composition Pegfilgrastim 6mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Lupifil P 6mg Injection Uses:
Lupifil P 6mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Lupifil P 6mg Injection. Please consult your doctor.
- Pegfilgrastim reduces the risk of infection in people treated with chemotherapy.
- It is usually given as a daily injection into the tissue just under the skin or into the vein.Â
- You will normally receive your first dose at least 24 hours after your chemotherapy or bone marrow transplant.
- Store it in the refrigerator, protect it from light, and don't shake it.
- For a more comfortable injection, leave the syringe at room temperature for 30 minutes before using it.
- Pain or redness in the area of injection is common. Let your doctor know if you notice a lump, swelling, or bruising that doesn't go away.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as Pegfilgrastim may cause dizziness.
- Your doctor may get regular tests done to monitor the number of blood cells in your blood, and your bone density level while you are receiving treatment with this medicine.
- Stop taking Pegfilgrastim and inform your doctor if you have a fever, shortness of breath, fast rate of breathing or trouble breathing.
Lupifil P 6mg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Lupifil P 6mg Injection :
How Lupifil P 6mg Injection works:
Pegfilgrastim belongs to a class of medications called colony stimulating factors. It helps reduce the chances of infections and side effects related to chemotherapy and does not directly treat cancer. Pegfilgrastim comes as a solution (liquid) to inject subcutaneously (under the skin), 24 hours after chemotherapy. It may be injected by a doctor/nurse in a hospital or you may be shown how to use injections at home
Q. How does pegfilgrastim work?
Pegfilgrastim belongs to a class of medications called colony stimulating factors. It acts on hematopoietic cells (cells in the bone marrow that produce red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets) to increase production of neutrophils (a type of white blood cell) in the body.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 3421.04MRP 4172.00