Lunamide 20mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Vasu Organics Pvt Ltd
Composition Leflunomide 20mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Lunamide 20mg Tablet Uses:
Lunamide 20mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- You have been prescribed Leflunomide to control the symptoms and slow down the progression of rheumatoid arthritis.
- It will take 6-8 weeks for Leflunomide to work. Hence, keep taking the medicine.
- Get blood tests done every 4 weeks. This is to make sure that Leflunomide is not harming your liver or blood counts.
- Avoid alcohol when taking Leflunomide as it could harm your liver.
- Do not take it during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Tell your doctor if you become pregnant while taking Leflunomide.
- Leflunomide may increase the risk of infection. Avoid being close to people with cold, flu or other contagious illnesses.
- Tell your doctor if you experience nausea or diarrhea.
Lunamide 20mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Lunamide 20mg Tablet :
How Lunamide 20mg Tablet works:
Talk to your doctor if you are planning to become pregnant while taking Aramide. You should never pregnant while taking Aramide because this medicine can harm your baby. Stop taking Aramide and call your doctor immediately if you become pregnant while taking Aramide.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 162.84MRP 198.58