Lumigan 0.01% Ophthalmic Solution 3ml
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Allergan India Pvt Ltd
Composition Bimatoprost 0.01% w/v
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Uses / Indications:
Interactions / Warnings:
No interaction found/established
- Bimatoprost helps lower high pressure in the eye and reduces the risk of vision loss.
- For best results, put one drop once a day in the evening/night in the affected eye(s).
- Bimatoprost may cause brown pigmentation of the iris. This discoloration may be permanent.
- Your eyelashes may become more dense and eyelid skin may darken. These changes should disappear after discontinuing Bimatoprost.
- Wait for at least 5-10 minutes before delivering the next medication in the same eye to avoid dilution.
- Apply pressure on the corner of the eye (close to the nose) for about 1 minute, immediately after instilling the drop.
How to use:
How it works:
Usually, Bimapix starts working soon after applying it. However, it may take around 8 hours after applying Bimapix to make you feel better.
Q. Can I stop taking Bimapix if I feel well?
No, keep using Bimapix as advised by your doctor, even if you feel well. Stopping Bimapix can bring back your symptoms of glaucoma.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website