Luleze Cream tube of 30 gm Cream
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Wockhardt Ltd
Composition Luliconazole 1% w/w
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Luleze Cream Uses:
Luleze Cream composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Luliconazole helps treat skin infections caused by many different types of fungi.
- Few healthy tips for Athlete's Foot:
- Keep your feet clean and dry, particularly between the toes. \n
- Cut your nails short and prefer open-toe shoes for everyday use. \n
- Use a separate clean towel for the feet and wear clean cotton socks.Â \n
- Never share your socks, shoes, and towel with others. \n
- Apply an amount sufficient to cover the affected area and 1 inch of the immediate surrounding skin.
- It can take a few weeks for the infection to clear and a few months before the skin returns to its normal color.
- Finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- It is not taken orally, so it does not cause many side effects.
- Avoid getting it in the eyes, nose, or mouth. If accidental exposure occurs, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Inform your doctor if the infection has not cleared up after four weeks of treatment.
Luleze Cream Side Effects:
How to use Luleze Cream :
How Luleze Cream works:
Bdluli should be avoided during pregnancy as there is no data to support its safety in pregnancy. However, you should consult your doctor who will evaluate the benefits versus risks to your unborn baby if it is necessary to use Bdluli.
Q. Is Bdluli fungicidal or Fungistatic?
Bdluli has fungicidal property as it acts by slowing the growth of fungi. It decreases an important constituent of the cell membrane of fungi (ergosterol), thereby exhibiting its fungicidal activity.
Q. How to use Bdluli?
Use Bdluli exactly as per your doctorâ€™s advice. If you have athlete's foot between the toes, apply a thin layer of Bdluli to the affected skin areas and spread it to cover at least 1 inch of the surrounding skin. Use it once a day for 2 weeks. If you have jock itch or ringworm, apply Bdluli to the affected skin areas and spread it to cover at least 1 inch of the surrounding skin. Use it once a day for 1 week. Always wash your hands after you apply Bdluli.
Q. How long does it take for Bdluli to work?
For different ailments, Bdluli works differently. Results for treating athlete's foot between the toes are typically seen 4 weeks after treatment, but it may take up to 6 weeks in some patients. On the other hand, results for treating jock itch and ringworm are typically seen 3 weeks after treatment, and it may take up to 4 weeks.
Q. How should I store Bdluli?
Keep Bdluli in the container it came in. Keep the container tightly closed and out of the reach of children. Store it at room temperature (20Â°C to 25Â°C) and away from light, excess heat, and moisture (not in the bathroom).
Q. Is Bdluli safe to use in children?
Yes, Bdluli is safe and effective to be used in children above 2 years of age. Safety and effectiveness were obsereved to be same between children and adults.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 246.00MRP 300.00