Lubrex-DS Eye Drops 10ml
Manufactured By Micro Labs Ltd
Composition Carboxymethylcellulose 1% w/v, Oxychloro Complex 0
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Uses / Indications:
Interactions / Warnings:
No interaction found/established
- Your doctor has prescribed Carboxymethylcellulose to treat dry eye disease.
- It stabilizes the natural tear film and maintains necessary lubrication so your eyes donâ€™t get dry and irritated.
- May require long-term use.
- Apply pressure on the corner of the eye (close to the nose) for about 1 minute immediately after instilling the drop.
- Wait for at least 5-10 minutes before delivering the next medication in the same eye to avoid dilution.
- Stinging sensation may occur for 1-2 mins. Notify your doctor if it persists for longer.
- Make sure to use within 4 weeks of opening the bottle.
How to use:
How it works:
Carboxymethylcellulose belongs to a class of medicines called eye lubricants or artificial tears. It is used in the treatment of dry eye symptoms such as soreness, burning, irritation and discomfort.
Q. Is Carboxymethylcellulose safe?
Yes. Carboxymethylcellulose is safe when used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website