Loftair Capsule with Inhaler 30's
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Lupin Ltd
Composition Glycopyrronium Bromide 50mcg, Indacaterol Maleate
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Loftair Capsule with Inhaler composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Loftair Inhaler
Loftair Inhaler may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developing baby. Your doctor will weigh the benefits and any potential risks before prescribing it to you. Please consult your doctor.
- Glycopyrrolate is used for long-term management of airflow obstruction in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- This medicine is for inhalation using a nebuliser only. The solution should not be injected or swallowed.
- It does not work right away and should not be used to relieve sudden breathing problems.
- Take the first dose of this medicine under medical supervision as it may cause wheezing or tightening of the airways (bronchospasm) immediately after using.
- Avoid getting this medication into your eyes. It may cause eye pain/irritation, temporary blurred vision, and other vision changes.
- Inform your doctor if you have difficulty passing urine or have painful urination.
Loftair Capsule with Inhaler Side Effects:
Indacaterol : Tremor, Headache, Restlessness, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Palpitations, Muscle cramp;Glycopyrrolate : Upper respiratory tract infection, Sore throat, Runny nose
How to use Loftair Capsule with Inhaler :
No interaction found/established
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 615.00MRP 750.00