Lobaset 10 Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Composition Baclofen 10mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Lobaset 10 Tablet Uses:
Lobaset 10 Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Baclofen provides relief from rigidity, tension and stiffness in muscles (spasticity) that may occur due to various conditions affecting the nervous system.
- Take it with or after food or a glass of milk.
- Baclofen may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Baclofen as it may cause excessive drowsiness.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Do not stop taking it suddenly without talking to your doctor if you've been on it for a long time.
Lobaset 10 Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Lobaset 10 Tablet :
How Lobaset 10 Tablet works:
No. Baclomind is not addictive and has not shown any habit forming potential.
Q. Is Baclomind safe?
Yes, if prescribed by your doctor, Baclomind is usually safe to use. In case of any unwanted side-effects, consult your doctor.
Q. Is Baclomind a narcotic or controlled substance?
No. Baclomind is not a narcotic or a controlled substance. It is available from a pharmacy on providing a valid prescription from a doctor.
Q. How long can I take Baclomind for?
It is advisable to take Baclomind for the duration prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop taking the drug without consulting your doctor
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 89.46MRP 109.10