Lithic 300mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Icon Life Sciences
Composition Lithium carbonate 300mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Lithic 300mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Lithium carbonate is one of the most effective long-term treatment for bipolar disorder.
- It may also be used for the treatment of mania.
- Your lithium blood levels, thyroid function, and kidney function may be monitored as long as you take this medicine.
- It may cause diarrhea and dehydration. Drink plenty of water and and use normal amounts of salt. Inform your doctor if you start or stop a low-salt diet.
- Monitor your weight during treatment asÂ Lithium carbonate can cause weight gain.
- Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- Inform your doctor if you have persistent stomach upset,Â problems with your speech, or extreme drowsiness. Your dose may need to be adjusted.
- Do not take Lithium carbonate if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not stop taking the medication suddenly without talking to your doctor.
Lithic 300mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Lithic 300mg Tablet :
How Lithic 300mg Tablet works:
Lithochik can be taken to treat depression and anxiety. Do consult your doctor before use
Q. What can I take with Lithochik for a headache or pain?
Acetaminophen or aspirin can be taken with Lithochik for headache or pain. Do consult your doctor before use
Q. Can I take lithium with ibuprofen, Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Benadryl?
Lithium when taken with ibuprofen, fluoxetine (Prozac), paroxetine (Paxil), sertraline (Zoloft) or Benadryl can lead to increased side effects. Do consult your doctor before use
Q. Does Lithochik cause weight gain, acne, constipation, make you tired or make you high?
Lithochik can cause weight gain, acne, constipation, make you tired. Lithochik does not make you high.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 11.89MRP 14.50