Linid OD Tablet strip of 5 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Zydus Cadila
Composition Linezolid 1200mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Linid OD Tablet Uses:
Linid OD Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- LinezolidÂ treats serious infections caused by certain types of bacteria.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection to come back and harder to treat.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- AvoidÂ taking excessive cheese, processed meats, alcohol, or soy sauce while taking this medication as these may cause an excessive rise in your blood pressure.
- Inform your doctor if you develop fever, shortness of breath, or any changes in your vision.
- Do not take it for more than 14 days without consulting your doctor.
Linid OD Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Linid OD Tablet :
Avoid Linid OD Tablet with tyramine-rich food such as cheese, smoked fish, meats and some types of beer.
How Linid OD Tablet works:
Yes, the use of Dinotiv can cause diarrhea. It is an antibiotic which kills the harmful bacteria. However, it also affects the helpful bacteria in your stomach or intestine and causes diarrhea. If you are experiencing severe diarrhea, talk to your doctor about it.
Q. What foods should I avoid while taking Dinotiv?
You should avoid taking large quantities of food that contain high tyramine in it. Foods that are fermented, cured, aged or spoiled contain high amount of tyramine e.g cheese, red wine, pickle, over ripe fruits etc. Consuming tyramine while taking Dinotiv can result in elevation of blood pressure, which may result in an emergency situation.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 391.22MRP 477.10