Liftvell 5mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Syndicate Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
Composition Tadalafil 5mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Liftvell 5mg Tablet Uses:
Liftvell 5mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- You have been prescribed Tadalafil for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
- It is best to takeÂ itÂ an hour before sexual intercourse. But, you can take it anytime between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual activity.
- Do not take it more than once a day.
- It may also be used for treating the urinary symptoms of an enlarged prostate gland (benign prostatic hyperplasia).
- It may cause dizziness or blurred vision. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid drinking alcohol as it can reduce your ability to get an erection and can make dizziness worse.
- Seek medical attention if the erection persists for more than 4 hours after sexual intercourse.
- Do not use Tadalafil if you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina or chest pain), if you have had a heart attack in the past 3 months, or stroke or heart failure in the past 6 months.
Liftvell 5mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Liftvell 5mg Tablet :
How Liftvell 5mg Tablet works:
No, using Forlast does not affect fertility. It works by relaxing the muscles of penile blood vessels and has no effect on fertility.
Q. Do I need to avoid alcohol while taking Forlast?
Alcohol in small amounts may not cause any discomfort to you. However, drinking too much alcohol (5 units or greater) can increase your chances of getting a headache or feeling dizzy, increased heart rate or low blood pressure.
Q. Does Forlast delay ejaculation?
No, Forlast is not known to affect ejaculation. It is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Q. What are the symptoms that should prompt me to discontinue Forlast?
You should immediately consult your doctor if you experience sudden vision loss in one or both eyes, sudden decrease in hearing or hearing loss, ringing in ears and dizziness. Also, contact your doctor if you experience prolonged erections greater than 4 hours and painful erections greater than 6 hours in duration.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 154.98MRP 189.00