Larinject 50mg Injection vial of 10 ml Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Composition Ferric Carboxymaltose 50mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Larinject 50mg Injection Uses:
Larinject 50mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Ferric Carboxymaltose is used for the treatment of iron deficiency, when oral iron preparations are ineffective or cannot be used.
- Your doctor or nurse will administer it by injection. You will be observed for at least 30 minutes after each injection as it may cause allergic reaction.
- Your blood iron levels and blood pressure will be regularly monitored while taking this medication.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any iron products by mouth.
- Do not consume alcohol when on treatment with this medicineÂ as it may worsen its side effects.
- It may cause your stools to become black or dark in color. This is normal and harmless.
Larinject 50mg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Larinject 50mg Injection :
How Larinject 50mg Injection works:
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 1569.48MRP 1914.00