Lansi Kit packet of 1 Kit
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Zydus Cadila
Composition Tinidazole 500mg,Amoxycillin 750mg,Lansoprazole 15
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Lansi Kit Uses:
Lansi Kit composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Tinidazole treats infections caused by bacteria and protozoa.
- It may also be used to prevent infections following surgery.
- Always take the complete course of treatment, as advised by your doctor, even if you feel better.
- It may cause side effects like nausea, stomach upset, and a metallic taste in the mouth.
- Tinidazole use in a high dose or for a prolonged time increses risk of side effectsÂ such as nerve damage. Take it only as prescribed by your doctor.
- DoÂ not drink alcohol during or for 48 hours after treatment with this medicine. You may develop nausea, vomiting, flushing and headache.
- Inform your doctor if you have a liver disease. Your dose may need to be adjusted in severe liver disease.
Lansi Kit Side Effects:
How to use Lansi Kit :
How Lansi Kit works:
Yes, taking Tinidazole with food reduces the chances of stomach pain, vomiting, and diarrhea, which you may experience if Tinidazole is taken empty stomach.
Q. Can I stop taking Tinidazole if I start feeling better?
No, it is common to feel better early in the course of therapy. But, take the medicine as per your doctorâ€™s advice to cure your condition completely. Suddenly stopping Tinidazole is not associated with any unpleasant reactions.
Q. Can I continue breastfeeding while taking Tinidazole?
No, do not breastfeed while taking Tinidazole. Moreover, you should avoid breastfeeding for 3 days after you finish the course. Consult your doctor if you have any further questions.
Q. Are there any warning signals associated with Tinidazole which indicate that I should discontinue it immediately?
Serious side effects are very rare with the use of Tinidazole. However, you should consult your doctor immediately if you notice difficulty in breathing, fits or seizures or swelling of eyelids, face, lips or tongue.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 12.18MRP 14.85