Lafadin 10mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Allenge India
Composition Lafutidine 10mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Lafadin 10mg Tablet Uses:
Lafadin 10mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Lafutidine is a well tolerated and safe medicine with a very low incidence of side effects.
- Take it with or without food.
- TakeÂ Lafutidine before going to bed if you are taking this medicine once a day as it is very effective in controlling stomach acid released in the midnight.
- If you are also taking an antacid, take it two hours before or after taking Lafutidine.
- Avoid taking soft drinks, citrus fruits like orange and lemon, which can irritate the stomach and increase acid secretion.
- Inform your doctor if you do not feel better after taking Lafutidine for two weeks or 14 days as you may be suffering from some other problems.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney disease. Dose of your medicine may need to be adjusted.
- Do not stop taking medication without talking to your doctor.Â
Lafadin 10mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Lafadin 10mg Tablet :
How Lafadin 10mg Tablet works:
Lafter may be taken with or without food. It can be taken once daily before bedtime or twice daily in the morning and before bedtime, as recommended.
Q. How long does it take for Lafter to start working?
After taking Lafter orally, the effect occurs within one hour. The maximum effect is generally reached within one to three hours of taking it. However, it depends upon the dose. The action of the medicine lasts for about 10 to 12 hours.
Q. What is the difference between Lafter and omeprazole?
Lafter and Omeprazole belong to different group of medicines. While Lafter belongs to histamine H2 antagonists group, Omeprazole belongs to proton pump inhibitors group. These medicines (Lafter and Omeprazole) work by reducing the amount of acid made by the stomach, to give relief of symptoms and allow healing to take place.
Q. Can I take alcohol with Lafter?
Alcohol does not interfere with the working of Lafter. But, you should avoid taking alcohol as it will further damage the stomach, delaying your recovery.
Q. What are the serious side effects of Lafter?
Lafter may have some serious side effects, but these are rare. These side effects may include hives, skin rash, itching, hoarseness and difficulty in breathing or swallowing. Another serious symptom may be swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs. Inform your doctor in case you notice any of the mentioned symptoms.
Q. What are the dos and donâ€™ts while taking Lafter?
Avoid taking aspirin and other painkillers used to treat arthritis, period pain or headache. These medicines may irritate the stomach and make your condition worse. Contact your doctor who may suggest other medicines. Avoid coffee, tea, cocoa and cola drinks because these contain ingredients that may irritate your stomach. Eat smaller, more frequent meals. Eat slowly and chew your food carefully. Try not to rush at meal times. You should stop or cut down on smoking.
Q. Is Lafter safe for long-term use?
There is limited data available on whether Lafter can be used for a long term or not, but it is a relatively safe medicine. You should take it for the duration advised by your doctor. Do not take over-the-counter Lafter for longer than 2 weeks unless advised by your doctor.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 63.96MRP 78.00