Kutica Cream tube of 15 gm Cream
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Systopic Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Composition Butenafine 1% w/w
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Kutica Cream Uses:
Kutica Cream composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Butenafine helps treat fungal skin infections.
- Few healthy tips for Athlete's Foot:
- Keep your feet clean and dry, particularly between the toes. \n
- Cut your nails short and prefer open-toe shoes for everyday use. \n
- Use a separate clean towel for the feet and wear clean cotton socks.Â \n
- Never share your socks, shoes, and towel with others. \n
- Apply it once or twice a day as prescribed by your doctor. Do not apply more often or use longer than directed. This may increase the risk of side effects.
- Before each application, wash the affected area with soap and water and dry well.Â
- Avoid getting it in your eyes, ears, nose or mouth. If this happens, rinse with water immediately.
- Inform your doctor if you notice changes in color or burning sensation of skin.
Kutica Cream Side Effects:
How to use Kutica Cream :
How Kutica Cream works:
No. Butenafine is not a steroid. It is an antifungal drug.
Q. Does butenafine hydrochloride kill ringworm/ kill yeast?
Yes. Butenafine kills ringworm and yeast
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 37.33MRP 45.53