Koxma Forte Syrup bottle of 100 ml Syrup
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By West-Coast Pharmaceutical Works Ltd
Composition Pseudoephedrine 100ml,Chlorpheniramine Maleate NA,
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Koxma Forte Syrup Uses:
Koxma Forte Syrup composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- ï‚·Inform your doctor if you have heart, blood vessel, liver, kidney, bladder or prostate disorder. \n
- ï‚·Seek immediate medical attention if you experience difficulty in breathing, swollen lips or skin, severe rashes and itching, hallucinations, restlessness or sleep disturbances. \n
- ï‚·Inform your doctor if you are taking or have recently taken medication for any mental illness, high blood pressure or glaucoma (increased pressure inside the eye that causes visual problems). \n
- Do not take if allergic to pseudoephedrine or any of its ingredients. \n
- Do not take ifÂ medication is going for any mental disorder, nasal sprays for decongestion, high blood pressure. \n
- Do not take if suffering with kidney, heart, liver, blood vessel disorder or diabetes, hyperthyroidism, phaeochromocytoma (a rare tumor of the adrenal glands) or glaucoma. \n
- Do not take if below below 12 years. \n
- Do not take if Pregnant and breastfeeding. \n
Koxma Forte Syrup Side Effects:
How to use Koxma Forte Syrup :
Take it with food if stomach upset occurs.
How Koxma Forte Syrup works:
Pseudoephedrine does give symptomatic relief from seasonal allergic conditions such as runny nose and nasal decongestion.
Q. Can I take pseudoephedrine with ibuprofen?
Yes. Ibuprofen may relieve fever experienced during cold.
Q. Can I take Pseudoephedrine with Tamsulosin?
Pseudoephedrine and Tamsulosin are not known to have any meaningful interactions. However, they act by opposite mechanisms and produce opposite effects and hence you should consult your doctor before taking these medicines together because one can decrease the effect of the other.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 45.30MRP 55.25