Kividol Injection vial of 1 ml Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Kivi Labs Ltd
Composition Haloperidol Decanoate NA
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Kividol Injection Uses:
Kividol Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Haloperidol Decanoate helps treat schizophrenia.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as Haloperidol Decanoate may cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medicine as it can cause increased dizziness.
- It may affect how your body regulates your temperature. Avoid getting dehydrated and drink plenty of fluids.
- Inform your doctor if you experience any abnormal movements or have difficulty controlling movements.
- Inform your doctor if you experience symptoms such as high fever, sweating, muscle stiffness, and faster breathing. These may be due to a rare side effect known as the neuroleptic malignant syndrome.
- Your doctor may check your heart function and level of electrolytes such as sodium and magnesium before you start treatment with this medicine and regularly thereafter.
- Do not stop taking Haloperidol Decanoate without talkingÂ to your doctor first as it may cause worsening of symptoms.
Kividol Injection Side Effects:
How to use Kividol Injection :
How Kividol Injection works:
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 6.77MRP 8.26