Ketorol Tablet 10's
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
Composition Ketorolac 10mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Ketorol Tablet Uses:
Ketorolac is used for pain relief. It relieves pain in conditions like post-operative pain.
Ketorol Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Ketorol Tablet
Ketorol Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developing baby. Your doctor will weigh the benefits and any potential risks before prescribing it to you. Please consult your doctor.
- You have been prescribed Ketorolac to relieve pain and inflammation.
- Take it with food or milk to prevent upset stomach.
- Take it as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Long term use may lead to serious complications such as stomach bleeding and kidney problems.
- It may cause dizziness, drowsiness or visual disturbances. Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Ketorolac as it can cause excessive drowsiness and increase your risk of stomach problems.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of heart disease or stroke.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your kidney function, liver function and levels of blood components, if you are taking this medicine for long-term treatment.
Ketorol Tablet Side Effects:
Ketorolac : Vomiting, Stomach pain / epigastric pain, Nausea, Indigestion, Diarrhea, Heartburn, Loss of appetite
How to use Ketorol Tablet :
Ketorol Tablet is to be taken with food.
How Ketorol Tablet works:
Ketorolac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID). It works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain and inflammation (redness and swelling).
Q. Is Ketorolac stronger than hydrocodone?
No, Ketorolac is not stronger than hydrocodone. Opioid agents (hydrocodone) are generally stronger pain relievers than a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug like Ketorolac.
Q. Is Ketorolac a muscle relaxant?
No, Ketorolac is not a muscle relaxant. It is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug and can be used to treat mild pain and inflammation.
Q. Is Ketorolac addictive or controlled substance?
No. Ketorolac is not addictive or controlled substance however it can be obtained only on production of valid prescription.
Q. Does Ketorolac expire?
Like all drugs, Ketorolac has an expiry date, which will be printed on the eye drop bottle. Do not use Ketorolac eye drops beyond expiry date.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 52.32MRP 63.80