Kecet Soap packet of 75 gm Soap
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Telic Pharma
Composition Cetrimide 0.5% w/w,Ketoconazole 2% w/w
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Kecet Soap Uses:
Kecet Soap composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Do not use cetrimide for a long period and repeatedly as it may cause allergic reactions.
- Cetrimide is for topical use only. Avoid contact with mucous membrane such mouth, nose, ears, anus, or vagina.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop severe allergic reactions.
- Consult your doctor if your condition does not improve or worsens after cetrimide application.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Kecet Soap Side Effects:
How to use Kecet Soap :
How Kecet Soap works:
Cetrimide is a quaternary ammonium preservative used to limit bacterial growth
Q. Is Cetrimide toxic?
Cetrimide is toxic to bacteria. Local application is non-toxic to humans. However, overdose or accidental oral intake may cause gastrointestinal irritation
Q. Is Cetrimide agar selective?
Cetrimide agar is a type of agar which allows selective isolation of pseudomonas aeruginosa
Q. What is Cetrimide cream/ solution?
Cetrimide cream is a cream for topical application for prevention of infection of cuts, grazes, insect bite, minor burns, wounds and scalds)
Q. How does Cetrimide kill bacteria?
Cetrimide is a quaternary ammonium disinfectant having bactericidal activity against both gram-positive and gram-negative organisms.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 147.60MRP 180.00