Jupiros FL 67 mg/10 mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Alkem Laboratories Ltd
Composition Fenofibrate 67mg,Rosuvastatin 10mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Jupiros FL 67 mg/10 mg Tablet Uses:
Jupiros FL 67 mg/10 mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- It should be taken with food.
- Avoid alcohol consumption while taking this medication.
- Your doctor may check your liver function before starting treatment and regularly thereafter. Notify your doctor if you are more tired than usual, do not feel hungry, or if you have yellow eyes, skin or dark urine.
- Inform your doctor if you experience muscle pain, tenderness, cramps, or weakness while taking Fenofibrate, particularly if it is accompanied by a fever.
- Do not discontinue Fenofibrate without consulting your doctor even if you feel better.
Jupiros FL 67 mg/10 mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Jupiros FL 67 mg/10 mg Tablet :
How Jupiros FL 67 mg/10 mg Tablet works:
No, Fenofibrate is a drug belonging to a different class of drugs called â€œFibratesâ€, whereas Lipitor (atorvastatin) belongs to the â€œStatinâ€ class. Both the medicines act by different mechanisms
Q. Can the use of Fenofibrate cause liver damage?
Fenofibrate contains Fenofibrate. A very rare side effect of this medicine is liver damage i.e 1 in 10000 patient. Use of this medicine should be avoided in patients with the underlying liver disease. Contact your doctor immediately If you notice any early signs and symptoms of liver damage such as fever, rash, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, stomach pain, dark urine, yellow skin or eyes.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 90.20MRP 110.00