Joyzol 10mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Wockhardt Ltd
Composition Olanzapine 10mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Joyzol 10mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Olanzapine works well in schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
- It is less likely to cause heart and movement problems as compared to other similar medicines.
- It may take 4 to 6 weeks to see full effects on thoughts and mood. Keep taking it as prescribed.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as Olanzapine can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- It may increase your weight, blood sugar and cholesterol. Eat healthy, exercise regularly and monitor your blood levels regularly.
- To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- Do not stop taking Olanzapine without talkingÂ to your doctor first as it may cause worsening of symptoms.
Joyzol 10mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Joyzol 10mg Tablet :
How Joyzol 10mg Tablet works:
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 47.84MRP 58.34