Iytear Eye Drop bottle of 10 ml Eye Drop
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By X-Med Medisciences
Composition Carboxymethylcellulose 0.5% w/v
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Iytear Eye Drop Uses:
Iytear Eye Drop composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Your doctor has prescribed Carboxymethylcellulose to treat dry eye disease.
- It stabilizes the natural tear film and maintains necessary lubrication so your eyes donâ€™t get dry and irritated.
- May require long-term use.
- Apply pressure on the corner of the eye (close to the nose) for about 1 minute immediately after instilling the drop.
- Wait for at least 5-10 minutes before delivering the next medication in the same eye to avoid dilution.
- Stinging sensation may occur for 1-2 mins. Notify your doctor if it persists for longer.
- Make sure to use within 4 weeks of opening the bottle.
Iytear Eye Drop Side Effects:
How to use Iytear Eye Drop :
How Iytear Eye Drop works:
Carboxymethylcellulose belongs to a class of medicines called eye lubricants or artificial tears. It is used in the treatment of dry eye symptoms such as soreness, burning, irritation and discomfort.
Q. Is Carboxymethylcellulose safe?
Yes. Carboxymethylcellulose is safe when used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 82.00MRP 100.00