Itokine 50mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Zydus Cadila
Composition Itopride 50mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Itokine 50mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Itopride helps relieve gastritis symptoms such as stomach pain, anorexia, heartburn, nausea and vomiting.
- It should be taken before meals as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Don't drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you get watery diarrhea, fever, or stomach pain that does not go away.
Itokine 50mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Itokine 50mg Tablet :
How Itokine 50mg Tablet works:
Itopride belongs to a group of drugs called prokinetic agents which normalize or increase bowel movement (motility). They increase gastric emptying with increased rate of passage of digested food through the small intestine. In addition, Itopride suppresses vomiting.
Q. What is Itopride used for?
Itopride is used to treat symptoms due to slow emptying of the stomach like a feeling of stomach fullness (not feeling hungry), heartburn, nausea and vomiting due to problems of the gut.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 39.84MRP 48.58