Isomet-M Nasal Spray 100 MDI 100 MDI
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Incus Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Composition Mometasone 50mcg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Isomet-M Nasal Spray 100 MDI Uses:
Isomet-M Nasal Spray 100 MDI composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
No interaction found/established
- MometasoneÂ helps treat inflammation, severe allergies, flare-ups of ongoing illnesses, and many other medical problems that require either reduction of inflammation or suppression of the immune system.
- Do not use it more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Mometasone can make it harder for you to fight off infections. Notify your doctor if you have any signs of infection such as a fever or sore throat.
- Side effects such as mood changes or stomach problems can happen when you start taking Mometasone. Inform your doctor if this bothers you.
- Do not stop taking Mometasone suddenly without talking to your doctor first as it may worsen your symptoms.
Isomet-M Nasal Spray 100 MDI Side Effects:
How to use Isomet-M Nasal Spray 100 MDI :
How Isomet-M Nasal Spray 100 MDI works:
Mometasone is neither an antifungal nor an antibiotic. It is a corticosteroid which is used to help reduce inflammation (redness, swelling) in various conditions. It is available as an ointment, cream and lotion for external application. It is also available as a nasal spray or powder for inhalation.
Q. Mometasone is effective for my child. Can I extend the treatment a little longer?
You should use Mometasone as advised by your doctor, especially in children. If you use more than the recommended dose or extend the duration of treatment, there may be hormonal imbalance in your child because of which there may be puffiness or rounding of face and a delay in growth and development.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 176.00MRP 220.00