Indap AT 50 mg/1.25 mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Orchid Chemicals \u0026 Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Composition Atenolol 50mg,Indapamide 1.25mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Indap AT 50 mg/1.25 mg Tablet Uses:
Indap AT 50 mg/1.25 mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- It may cause dizziness. If this happens to you, get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- It can hide symptoms of low blood sugar if you are diabetic. Monitor your blood sugar levels regularly.
- Do not stop taking Atenolol suddenly as it can cause your blood pressure to rise suddenly, thereby increasing the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- Side effects like headache, cold hands or feet, constipation or diarrhea can be experienced with its use. These are usually mild, short-lived and may not be with everyone.Â
- Any of the side effects other than mentioned above if occur, do consult the treating physician.Â
Indap AT 50 mg/1.25 mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Indap AT 50 mg/1.25 mg Tablet :
How Indap AT 50 mg/1.25 mg Tablet works:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 39.83MRP 48.57