Imumax 300mcg Injection vial of 1 Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Abbott
Composition Filgrastim 300mcg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Imumax 300mcg Injection Uses:
Imumax 300mcg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Filgrastim reduces the risk of infection in people treated with chemotherapy.
- It is usually given as a daily injection into the tissue just under the skin or into the vein.Â
- You will normally receive your first dose at least 24 hours after your chemotherapy or bone marrow transplant.
- Store it in the refrigerator, protect it from light, and don't shake it.
- For a more comfortable injection, leave the syringe at room temperature for 30 minutes before using it.
- Pain or redness in the area of injection is common. Let your doctor know if you notice a lump, swelling, or bruising that doesn't go away.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as Filgrastim may cause dizziness.
- Your doctor may get regular tests done to monitor the number of blood cells in your blood, and your bone density level while you are receiving treatment with this medicine.
- Stop taking Filgrastim and inform your doctor if you have a fever, shortness of breath, fast rate of breathing or trouble breathing.
Imumax 300mcg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Imumax 300mcg Injection :
How Imumax 300mcg Injection works:
Neugrow is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. What is Neugrow/Neugrow neuopagen?
Neupogen is the brand name of Neugrow. Neugrow belongs to class of medication called as colony-stimulating factors
Q. How does it work?
They act by stimulating the bone marrow (organ in the body where blood cells are produced) to increase the production of specific types of blood cells called neutrophils that help fight infections
Q. What are the uses of Neugrow?
Neugrow is used during cancer treatment (chemotherapy), bone marrow transplantation, severe chronic neutropenia (low number of a type of white blood cells called neutrophils), neutropenia in patients with HIV infection, and before stem cell donation
Q. Is Neugrow a steroid/antibiotic?
No, Neugrow belongs to class of medication called as colony-stimulating factors
Q. Is Neugrow FDA approved?
Yes, it has been approved by FDA for used during cancer treatment (chemotherapy), bone marrow transplantation, severe chronic neutropenia (low number of a type of white blood cells called neutrophils), neutropenia in patients with HIV infection, and before stem cell donation
Q. Does Neugrow cause cancer?
No, Neugrow does not cause cancer
Q. Why does Neugrow cause bone pain?
The exact cause in unknown, but bone pain is a common side-effect of Neugrow.
Medicine disease interaction:
Rs 2003.82MRP 2443.68