Imicrit 1000 mg/1000 mg Injection vial of 30 ml Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Cipla Ltd
Composition Imipenem 1000mg,Cilastatin 1000mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Imicrit 1000 mg/1000 mg Injection Uses:
Imicrit 1000 mg/1000 mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Imipenem is an antibiotic that's usually only given in the hospital for serious infections.
- InformÂ your doctor if you are allergic to penicillin or if you are taking any seizure medication before starting treatment with this medication.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect. Inform your doctor if you develop severe stomach pain or if you find blood in your stools.
- It is given by a drip into a vein (intravenous infusion) over 20 to 60 minutes. In severe cases, it may be given slowly for 2 to 3 hours by intravenous infusion.
- Your doctor may monitor your liver and kidney function while you are having treatment with this medication.
Imicrit 1000 mg/1000 mg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Imicrit 1000 mg/1000 mg Injection :
How Imicrit 1000 mg/1000 mg Injection works:
Imipenem is always used in combination with Cilastatin, which is a dehydropeptidase I inhibitor. Cilastatin blocks the activity of an enzyme (dehydropeptidase I) that causes breakdown of Imipenem. Hence, it helps Imipenem to stay active in your body, and works for a longer period of time.
Medicine disease interaction:
There are some side effects associated with this medicine (such as seeing, hearing, or feeling something that is not there) that may affect some patients' ability to drive.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 2430.89MRP 2964.50