Ilevro Ophthalmic Suspension 3ml
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By NOVARTIS
Composition Nepafenac 0.3% w/v
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Uses / Indications:
Interactions / Warnings:
No interaction found/established
- Your doctor has prescribed Nepafenac for the relief of post-operative eye pain and inflammation (redness and swelling).
- Apply pressure on the corner of the eye (close to the nose) for about 1 minute, immediately after instilling the drop.
- Usually, a 4 to 6-week course may be necessary.
- Wait for at least 5-10 minutes before delivering the next medication in the same eye to avoid dilution.
- Stinging sensation may occur for 1-2 mins. Notify your doctor if it persists for longer.
- Notify your doctor if you are on blood thinners or have bleeding problems.
- Use the eye drops within 4 weeks of opening the bottle.
How to use:
How it works:
Ocunepa ophthalmic suspension is used to prevent and treat redness, pain and swelling that occurs after cataract surgery and to reduce the risk of postoperative macular edema (swelling of a layer present at the back of the eye) associated with cataract surgery in diabetic patients
Q. What is Ocunepa ophthalmic suspension?
Ocunepa ophthalmic suspension is a solution containing pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory medication Ocunepa for use as eye drops to prevent and treat redness, pain and swelling that occurs after cataract surgery and to reduce the risk of postoperative macular edema (swelling of a layer present at the back of the eye) associated with cataract surgery in diabetic patients.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website