Icupen 500mg Injection vial of 1 Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Abbott
Composition Doripenem 500mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Icupen 500mg Injection Uses:
Icupen 500mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Doripenem is an antibiotic that's usually only given in the hospital for serious infections.
- It is given by a drip into a vein (intravenous infusion) over 20 to 60 minutes. In severe cases, it may be given slowly for 3 to 4 hours by intravenous infusion.
- InformÂ your doctor if you are allergic to penicillin or if you are taking any seizure medication before starting treatment with this medication.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect. Inform your doctor if you develop severe stomach pain or if you find blood in your stools.
- Your doctor may monitor your liver and kidney function while you are having treatment with this medication.
Icupen 500mg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Icupen 500mg Injection :
How Icupen 500mg Injection works:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 3526.00MRP 4300.00