Hylift 25mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Derma Concepts
Composition Hydroxyzine 25mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Hylift 25mg Tablet Uses:
Hylift 25mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- You have been prescribed Hydroxyzine to treat allergy symptoms such as such as itching, swelling, and rashes or relieve/treat mild anxiety.
- Inform your doctor if you have a heart disease as Hydroxyzine may increase the risk of heart problems.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
- May decrease your alertness. Avoid driving or using machinery if this happens to you.
- Avoid drinking alcohol when taking the Hydroxyzine, as it may cause excessive sleepiness or drowsiness.
Hylift 25mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Hylift 25mg Tablet :
How Hylift 25mg Tablet works:
A Rex is an antihistaminic drug and not a steroid/ narcotic/ benzo/ pain killer/ addictive. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Is A Rex a controlled substance/ over the counter (OTC)?
No, A Rex is not a controlled substance. It is available from a pharmacy on providing a doctor's prescription.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 28.70MRP 35.00