Hydrocort Injection 10ml
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By CIPLA
Composition Hydrocortisone 100mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Hydrocort Injection Uses:
Hydrocort Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Hydrocort Injection. Please consult your doctor.
- HydrocortisoneÂ helps treat inflammation, severe allergies, flare-ups of ongoing illnesses, and many other medical problems that require either reduction of inflammation or suppression of the immune system.
- Do not use it more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Hydrocortisone can make it harder for you to fight off infections. Notify your doctor if you have any signs of infection such as a fever or sore throat.
- Side effects such as mood changes or stomach problems can happen when you start taking Hydrocortisone. Inform your doctor if this bothers you.
- Do not stop taking Hydrocortisone suddenly without talking to your doctor first as it may worsen your symptoms.
Hydrocort Injection Side Effects:
How to use Hydrocort Injection :
How Hydrocort Injection works:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 17.06MRP 20.81