Hycort 100mg Injection (1 Vial)
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Alkem Laboratories Ltd
Composition Hydrocortisone 100mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Hycort 100mg Injection Uses:
Hycort 100mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Hycort 100mg Injection. Please consult your doctor.
Hycort 100mg Injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developing baby. Your doctor will weigh the benefits and any potential risks before prescribing it to you. Please consult your doctor.
- HydrocortisoneÂ helps treat inflammation, severe allergies, flare-ups of ongoing illnesses, and many other medical problems that require either reduction of inflammation or suppression of the immune system.
- Do not use it more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Hydrocortisone can make it harder for you to fight off infections. Notify your doctor if you have any signs of infection such as a fever or sore throat.
- Side effects such as mood changes or stomach problems can happen when you start taking Hydrocortisone. Inform your doctor if this bothers you.
- Do not stop taking Hydrocortisone suddenly without talking to your doctor first as it may worsen your symptoms.
Hycort 100mg Injection Side Effects:
Hydrocortisone : Injection site reactions (pain, swelling, redness), Mood changes
How to use Hycort 100mg Injection :
No interaction found/established
How Hycort 100mg Injection works:
Hydrocortisone is a steroid which works by blocking the production of certain chemical messengers in the body that cause inflammation (redness and swelling) and allergies.
Medicine disease interaction:
Hycort 100mg Injection does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 30.40MRP 37.07