Hustus Expectorant 100ml
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Imed Healthcare
Composition Ambroxol NA, Guaifenesin NA, Salbutamol NA
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Uses / Indications:
Interactions / Warnings:
It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Hustus Expectorant. Please consult your doctor.
- Ambroxol helps in thinning and removal of the mucus (slimy and sticky substance) from the airways, thereby treats various respiratory conditions.
- Measure the syrup with a special dose-measuring spoon or cup, not a regular table spoon.Â Â
- Do not use Ambroxol for more than 14 days, without your doctorâ€™s advice.
- Inform your doctor if you have suffered or are currently suffering from any stomach, liver or kidney problem.Â
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
How to use:
How it works:
No. Ambroxol is more effective in the treatment of productive cough associated with thickened mucus and poor mucus clearance
Q. Does Ambroxol make you sleepy?
No, Ambroxol is not known to make you sleepy.
Hustus Expectorant may cause side effects such as dizziness, increased or uneven heart rate, muscle cramps or muscle pain. This may affect your ability to drive.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website