Humatrope 36IU Injection vial of 1 Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Eli Lilly and Company India Pvt Ltd
Composition Somatropin/Recombinant Human Growth Hormone 36IU
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Humatrope 36IU Injection Uses:
Humatrope 36IU Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Somatropin/Recombinant Human Growth Hormone helps treat deficiency of growth hormone.
- It is given by an injection into the fatty tissue just under your skin by your doctor.
- Inform your doctor if you have diabetes or if you are receiving treatment with thyroid hormones.
- Inform your doctor if you start to limp due to pain in your hip, while on treatment with this medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Humatrope 36IU Injection Side Effects:
How to use Humatrope 36IU Injection :
How Humatrope 36IU Injection works:
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 12853.50MRP 15675.00