Herlet 5mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Zydus Cadila
Composition Letrozole 5mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Herlet 5mg Tablet Uses:
Herlet 5mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- You have been prescribed Letrozole for the treatment of breast cancer or infertility due to anovulation.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how Letrozole affects you.
- It may cause increased sweating and hot flushes. Try to keep cool by wearing light and airy clothes.
- Your doctor may monitor your cholesterol level and bone mineral density (BMD) regularly as Letrozole can alter their levels.
- Do not take Letrozole if you are pregnant or breastfeedingÂ
Herlet 5mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Herlet 5mg Tablet :
How Herlet 5mg Tablet works:
LTZ is an aromatase inhibitor. It is generally prescribed to treat breast cancer in women who no longer have periods, either due to menopause or after surgery or chemotherapy. It is also used to treat infertility caused due to anovulation (during menstrual cycle egg cell from ovaries is not released).
Q. How does LTZ work?
LTZ is also known as an anti-estrogen drug. It is called so because it acts by reducing the production of estrogen in your body by blocking the enzyme aromatase, which is responsible for production of estrogen. Estrogen stimulates the production of certain types of breast cancer in your body. These cancers are called \
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 136.94MRP 167.00