HEP-ZO 5gm Injection vial of 10 ml Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Zodak Healthcare
Composition L-Ornithine L-Aspartate 5gm
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
HEP-ZO 5gm Injection Uses:
HEP-ZO 5gm Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- When taking L-ornithine l-aspartate from sachet, always dissolve in a glass of water, juice or tea and take along with a meal or after it. \n
- When taking L-ornithine l-aspartate as infusion, your doctor will adjust the infusion rate if liver function is substantially impaired to prevent nausea and vomiting. \n
- You will be regularly monitored for blood creatinine and blood/urine urea levels. \n
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding. \n
- Do not take if patient is allergic to L-ornithine l-aspartate or any of its ingredients. \n
- Do not given to patient with severe kidney dysfunction. \n
HEP-ZO 5gm Injection Side Effects:
How to use HEP-ZO 5gm Injection :
How HEP-ZO 5gm Injection works:
Hepatic encephalopathy (HE) is a brain disorder which occurs in patients with liver failure. In liver failure, there is increased bacterial growth in the intestine which leads to an accumulation of ammonia in blood. This deteriorating condition of the liver starts affecting the functioning of the brain, causing Hepatic encephalopathy. Letarte works by detoxifying the ammonia from the blood, hence decreasing the free ammonia from the body. This, as a result, helps decrease the abnormal functioning of the brain caused due to liver failure.
Q. How is Letarte given?
Letarte can be given daily either orally or as an injection that is injected into the veins. Your doctor will suggest the appropriate dose depending on the patientâ€™s health condition and severity of the disease.
Q. Is it safe to give Letarte to pregnant or lactating women?
Letarte is not recommended for use in pregnant or breastfeeding women unless absolutely necessary. It is advised that if your doctor prescribes you this medicine then you must discuss all the risks and benefits associated with this medicine.
Q. How is Letarte given?
Letarte can be given orally, with or without food. Your doctor will suggest the appropriate dose depending on the patientâ€™s health condition and severity of the disease.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 162.36MRP 198.00