HB Vac 10mcg Injection vial of 0.5 ml Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Zydus Cadila
Composition Hepatitis B Vaccine (rDNA) 10mcg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
HB Vac 10mcg Injection Uses:
HB Vac 10mcg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Inform your doctor before taking the vaccine if you have a weakened immune system due to cancer, use of anti-cancer drugs, dialysis or HIV infection. \n
- Inform your doctor before taking the vaccine if you are old, obese or if you smoke. \n
- Tell your doctor if you fainted during earlier vaccination with hepatitis B or if you have problems with blood clotting or if you have hepatitis B infection or live in an area prone to hepatitis B infection. \n
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery as the vaccine may make you feel dizzy. \n
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding. \n
- Do not take if allergic to hepatitis B or any other vaccines or any of its ingredients. \n
- Do not take if having fever. \n
HB Vac 10mcg Injection Side Effects:
How to use HB Vac 10mcg Injection :
How HB Vac 10mcg Injection works:
No. In most cases, the symptoms of hepatitis B infection is resolved within 4-8 weeks but person remain infected for lifetime. In some cases, however, symptoms may persist for a longer time (chronic infection)
Q. Is hepatitis B infection fatal or life-threatening?
Yes. Hepatitis B infection symptoms, if present for a longer time, may cause chronic infection, liver cirrhosis or liver cancer
Q. Is hepatitis B infection contagious?
Yes. Hepatitis B virus infection is contagious
Q. Does it spread through saliva or sharing of food?
Spreads through contact with the body fluids including saliva, blood, semen etc. of the infected person
Q. Does hepatitis B vaccine cause fever?
Mild fever may occur after hepatitis B vaccine administration. Contact your doctor if your fever worsens or does not go away.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 90.20MRP 110.00