Hartek 2.5mg Tablet 10's
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Brilliant Lifesciences Pvt Ltd
Composition S-Amlodipine 2.5mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Hartek 2.5mg Tablet Uses:
Hartek 2.5mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Take it at the same time every day to help you remember to take it.
- A sudden drop in your blood pressure may occur, especially when you first start taking S-Amlodipine. To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- It can cause ankle or foot swelling. Raise your legs while you are sitting down. Talk to your doctor if it does not go away.
- It may cause dizziness. Do not drive or perform activity require mental focus until you know how S-Amlodipine affects you.Â
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.Â
Hartek 2.5mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Hartek 2.5mg Tablet :
How Hartek 2.5mg Tablet works:
Medicine disease interaction:
As patients taking Hartek 2.5mg Tablet may suffer from dizziness, headache, fatigue or nausea the ability to react may be impaired and this may affect your ability to drive.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 88.56MRP 108.00