Haa Mouth Wash bottle of 150 ml Mouth Wash
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Composition Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.2% w/v
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Haa Mouth Wash Uses:
Haa Mouth Wash composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Use Chlorhexidine Gluconate after meals, it may affect the taste of foods and beverages.Â
- For maximum effectiveness avoid rinsing mouth (with water or any other mouthwash), brushing teeth, eating or drinking for 30 minutes after using the Chlorhexidine Gluconate.
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate may cause permanent discolouration of some tooth fillings. To minimize discolouration, brush and floss daily, focussing on the areas which begin to discolour.
- Do not mix/dilute Chlorhexidine Gluconate with any other product.
- Avoid contact with eyes and ears. If the solution comes in contact with your eyes, rinse well with water.
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Haa Mouth Wash Side Effects:
How to use Haa Mouth Wash :
How Haa Mouth Wash works:
Chlorhexidine Gluconate belongs to a class of medication call antiseptic. It acts by killing as well as preventing bacterial growth. It kills bacteria by interacting with its cell surface
Q. Does it burn?
It is not generally known to burn. Please inform the doctor in case of any side effects
Q. Is Chlorhexidine Gluconate an antibiotic/antifungal/cure acne/cause cancer/good for canker sores?
Chlorhexidine Gluconate is not antibiotic/antifungal. It is not used for curing acne and it does not cause cancer. Canker sores (small and shallow ulcers of the mouth) if mild to moderate then can be controlled by using Chlorhexidine Gluconate mouthwash
Q. Is Chlorhexidine Gluconate safe?
Chlorhexidine Gluconate is safe when taken for an indication and at a dose strictly instructed by your doctor
Q. Is Chlorhexidine Gluconate an over the counter or prescription only drug?
Chlorhexidine Gluconate is an over the counter drug and not a prescription drug
Q. Is chlorhexidine gluconate whiten teeth/contain iodine/stain teeth?
Chlorhexidine gluconate is not used to whiten teeth. It does not contain iodine. It may stain the teeth slightly but this may be removed by brushing with a normal toothpaste
Q. Does Chlorhexidine Gluconate mouthwash expire?
Chlorhexidine Gluconate mouthwash has an expiry date. It should not be used beyond that date.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 72.00MRP 87.80