Grisactin Forte 250mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Adcock Ingram Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Composition Griseofulvin 250mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Grisactin Forte 250mg Tablet Uses:
Grisactin Forte 250mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Griseofulvin is used to treat fungal infections of the skin, nails, scalp or hair, when other medicines have failed to clear up the infection or are not appropriate.
- Take it with food to help your body absorb the medicine.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection to come back and harder to treat.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as Griseofulvin may cause dizziness.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Griseofulvin as it may cause excessive drowsiness, nausea, vomiting, and headaches.
- It can make you more sensitive to sunlight. Wear sunscreen and protective clothing when outdoors.
- It can make birth control pills less effective. Use an additional method of contraception while taking Griseofulvin.
- Do not take Griseofulvin if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Grisactin Forte 250mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Grisactin Forte 250mg Tablet :
How Grisactin Forte 250mg Tablet works:
Grisgeo is safe if used at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is Grisgeo over the counter?
No,Grisgeo is available with doctor's prescription only
Q. Is Grisgeo an antibiotic/steroid/fungicidal?
Grisgeo is fungicidal and not an antibiotic/steroid
Q. Is griseofulvin a sulfa drug/contain sulfa (sulphur)/penicillin?
No,griseofulvin is not a sulfa drug. Neither it contain sulfa nor penicillin
Q. Can I take ibuprofen with griseofulvin?
Yes,but taking other medicines may alter the effects of griseofulvin. Always consult your doctor for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required
Q. Does Grisgeo treat candida/ringworm?
Grisgeo is used to treat ringworm. However it is ineffective to treat candida
Q. Does Grisgeo need to be refrigerated?
No,Grisgeo does not require refrigeration.Store it at room temperature away from heat
Q. Does Grisgeo cause hair loss?
No,Grisgeo does not cause hair loss.However consult your doctor if you experience such side effect.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 11.69MRP 14.26