Granicip 1mg Syrup bottle of 10 ml Syrup
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Cipla Ltd
Composition Granisetron 1mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Granicip 1mg Syrup Uses:
Granicip 1mg Syrup composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- You have been prescribed Granisetron for prevention of nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy, radiotherapy and after surgery.
- Unlike some other nausea medicines, the side effects for Granisetron are relatively mild.
- It comes in many different forms that you don't have to swallow, such as a film that goes on the tongue or a dissolving pill.
- It is fast-acting and starts working within 30 minutes.
- If you vomit within one hour of taking a dose, take another dose.
- Avoid heavy meals and try eating small nourishing snacks throughout the day. Also, sip water regularly to help avoid dehydration.
Granicip 1mg Syrup Side Effects:
How to use Granicip 1mg Syrup :
How Granicip 1mg Syrup works:
Granimax is used to prevent and treat nausea and vomiting due to cancer chemotherapy and radiotherapy
Q. How does Granimax work?
Granimax works by inhibiting a natural substance (serotonin) in the body that is responsible for causing nausea and vomiting.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 28.70MRP 35.00