Glistroma 100mg Capsule strip of 5 capsules
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Alkem Laboratories Ltd
Composition Temozolomide 100mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Glistroma 100mg Capsule Uses:
Glistroma 100mg Capsule composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Swallow full tablets on an empty stomach, one hour before your meal. \n
- Avoid being near people who are sick or have infections. Consult your doctor if you develop symptoms of opportunistic infections (such as Pneumocystis jirovecii pneumonia) and reactivation of infections (such as hepatitis B virus) Using temozolomide may increase your risk of developing certain types of bone marrow cancer. Be aware about your specific risk. \n
- You may be given medication to prevent nausea or other side effects while you are receiving temozolomide. \n
- Your blood will be tested frequently during treatment to monitor the side effects of temozolomide on your blood cells as you may have a small risk of other changes in blood cells, including leukemia. \n
- Avoid activities that may increase your risk of bleeding or injury. Use extra care to prevent bleeding while shaving or brushing your teeth. \n
- Do not drink alcohol while taking temozolomide. \n
- Do not drive or operate machinery while using temozolomide as it may make you tired or sleepy. \n
- Both male and female patients should take effective contraceptive precautions during and after 6 months of treatment. Male patients should seek advice on conservation of sperm prior to treatment as temozolomide treatment may cause infertility. \n
Glistroma 100mg Capsule Side Effects:
How to use Glistroma 100mg Capsule :
How Glistroma 100mg Capsule works:
Tiloshil is an anti-cancer (antineoplastic or cytotoxic) chemotherapy drug. It is used to treat specific types of brain tumor. It is a radiosensitizer
Q. Is Tiloshil effective/ does Tiloshil work?
Tiloshil is effective and works for patients if taken at recommended dosage and duration as recommended by the doctor
Q. How is Tiloshil given/administered/ metabolized/ how long does Tiloshil stay in the body?
Tiloshil is given as a capsule and is taken by mouth. It should be administered in the fasting state, at least one hour before meal. It is rapidly metabolized at physiologic pH to the active monomethyl triazenoimidazole carboxamide (MTIC). The half-life (t1/2) in plasma is approximately 1.8 hours
Q. How does Tiloshil cross the blood-brain barrier?
Tiloshil because of its small size and lipophilic properties is able to cross the blood-brain barrier rapidly and is present in the cerebrospinal fluid
Q. Does Tiloshil cause hair loss?
Hair loss is a side effect of using Tiloshil. Always follow doctor's advice regarding its use
Q. Is Tiloshil FDA approved?
Tiloshil is a FDA approved drug.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 14889.70MRP 18158.20