Glful TH 600mg Injection vial of 1 Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Bountiful Lifesciences Pvt Ltd
Composition Glutathione 600mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Glful TH 600mg Injection Uses:
Glful TH 600mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Inform your doctor if you have past or current history of asthma.Â \n
- Seek immediate medical attention if you have difficulty in breathing after taking the drug. \n
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding. \n
- Do not take if allergic to glutathione, milk protein or any of its ingredients. \n
- Do not take if Patients had organ transplantation. \n
- Avoid if suffering from asthma. \n
- Do not take if patient is Pregnant and breastfeeding women. \n
Glful TH 600mg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Glful TH 600mg Injection :
How Glful TH 600mg Injection works:
Glutaone is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is Glutaone an amino acid?
Yes. Glutaone is a mixture of non-essential amino acids, since it can be synthesized in the body
Q. Does Glutaone whiten your skin?
Yes, skin whitening effect of Glutaone is discovered as one of the side effect at larger doses. Glutaone inhibits the synthesis of black pigment called melanin and exert its action as a skin whitening agent
Q. Is Glutaone an antioxidant?
Glutaone is an important antioxidant, which prevents the damage to cellular components caused by reactive oxygen species such as free radicals
Q. Does Glutaone cause weight gain, affect fertility, cause cancer?
No. Glutaone is not known to impair fertility, cause cancer or weight gain.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 1147.18MRP 1399.00