Glenoxal 100 Injection vial of 1 Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Composition Oxaliplatin 100mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Glenoxal 100 Injection Uses:
Glenoxal 100 Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Do not start oxaliplatin if your blood counts are too low or have weakness, numbness, disturbances of feeling or taste after taking oxaliplatin treatment, if you are taking 5-fluorouracil.
- Take precautions as oxaliplatin may reduce the ability of your body fight infections.
- Avoid situations that may put you at risk of bleeding as oxaliplatin can reduce clot forming cells in your body.
- Take necessary precaution as oxaliplatin can make you more sensitive to cold, which can cause numbness, tingling, and muscle spasms.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as oxaliplatin can cause nausea, vomiting, dizziness, and other neurologic symptoms.
Glenoxal 100 Injection Side Effects:
How to use Glenoxal 100 Injection :
How Glenoxal 100 Injection works:
Oxalycare is highly emetogenic, can cause hair loss, temporary infertility, diarrhea, neuropathy, cold sensitivity. Oxalycare is not ototoxic
Q. Is Oxalycare a vesicant, chemo drug, alkylating agent?
Oxalycare is a vesicant, chemotherapeutic drug. Oxalycare is not an alkylating agent it is a platinum containing antineoplastic agent
Q. How is Oxalycare administered?
Oxalycare is administered as intravenous infusion or bolus injection.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 3649.00MRP 4450.00